Gator Camp 2023 ~ The tans will fade … but the memories last a lifetime!
Gator Camp is a week-long camp for children ages 5-10 held at Avalon Recreation in Richmond, Virginia. Camp activities include swimming, tennis instruction with Avalon coaches, games, arts & crafts, and most of all, FUN! Camp runs from 9am to 1pm, Monday through Friday. Children need to bring a bathing suit, towel, goggles, sunscreen, tennis racket (not required), and a bag lunch. Snack is provided at Gator Camp.
Registration will go live on FRIDAY, MARCH 10TH AT 8 AM.
Gator Camp registration is open exclusively for Avalon members from March 10-13th. Registration is open to children ages 5-10. Registration is limited to 3 weeks per child. Gator camp weeks fill up quickly! You can choose to be added to the wait list if the week you selected is full. Many children on the wait list still have the opportunity to have fun at Gator Camp!
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (rain or shine).
|Week 1||June 12 – June 16|
|Week 2||June 19 – June 23|
|Week 3||June 26 – June 30|
|Week 4||July 3 – July 7
(includes celebration on July 4th!)
|Week 5||July 10- July 14|
|Week 6||July 17 – July 21|
- The cost for members is $200 per week per child.
- The cost for non-members is $220 per week per child.
- There is a $10 sibling discount for child number two and up if they sign up for the same week.
- Daily Member drop-in rate is $45/day with advance registration.
- Daily Non-Member drop-in rate is $55/day with advance registration.
- Drop-in availability is determined by weather and occupancy numbers.
Full payment is due by May 15th. 50% is due at the time of registration and the remaining 50% is due by May 15th. Checks may be mailed to:
Avalon Recreation Association
ATTN: Gator Camp
PO Box 29533
Richmond, VA 23242
Credit card payments are also accepted in our registration portal CommunityPass.