Gator Camp 2022 ~ Outside Is The New Inside
Gator Camp is a week-long camp for children ages 5-10 held at Avalon Recreation in Richmond, Virginia. Camp activities include swimming, tennis instruction with Avalon coaches, games, arts & crafts, and most of all, FUN! Camp runs from 9am to 1pm, Monday through Friday. Children need to bring a bathing suit, towel, goggles, sunscreen, tennis racket (not required), and a bag lunch. Snack is provided at Gator Camp.
All Gator Camp Weeks for 2022 are full.
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (rain or shine).
|Week 1||June 20 – June 24|
|Week 2||June 27 – July 1|
|Week 3||July 4 – July 8
(Special Celebration on July 4th!)
|Week 4||July 11 – July 15|
|Week 5||July 18- July 22|
|Week 6||July 25 – July 29|
- The cost for members is $190 per week per child.
- The cost for non-members is $210 per week per child.
- There is a $10 sibling discount for child number two and up if they sign up for the same week.
- Daily Member drop-in rate is $45/day with advance registration.
- Daily Non-Member drop-in rate is $55/day with advance registration.
- Drop-in availability is determined by weather and occupancy numbers.
If you registered for Gator Camp, you will receive an email invoice from Avalon. Payment is due by May 15th. Please bring a check to the pool office or mail a check in the amount due to:
Avalon Recreation Association
ATTN: Gator Camp
PO Box 29533
Richmond, VA 23242
If you’d like to pay by credit card, please visit, www.AvalonClub.org/pay