Gator Camp 2023 ~ The tans will fade … but the memories last a lifetime!
Gator Camp is a week-long camp for children ages 5-10 held at Avalon Recreation in Richmond, Virginia. Camp activities include swimming, tennis instruction with Avalon coaches, games, arts & crafts, and most of all, FUN! Camp runs from 9am to 1pm, Monday through Friday. Children need to bring a bathing suit, towel, goggles, sunscreen, tennis racket (not required), and a bag lunch. Snack is provided at Gator Camp.
More details coming soon!
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (rain or shine).
|Week 1||June 12 – June 16|
|Week 2||June 19 – June 23|
|Week 3||June 26 – June 30|
|Week 4||July 3 – July 7
(includes celebration on July 4th!)
|Week 5||July 10- July 14|
|Week 6||July 17 – July 21|
- The cost for members is $200 per week per child.
- The cost for non-members is $220 per week per child.
- There is a $10 sibling discount for child number two and up if they sign up for the same week.
- Daily Member drop-in rate is $45/day with advance registration.
- Daily Non-Member drop-in rate is $55/day with advance registration.
- Drop-in availability is determined by weather and occupancy numbers.
Payment is due by May 15th. Please bring a check to the pool office or mail a check in the amount due to:
Avalon Recreation Association
ATTN: Gator Camp
PO Box 29533
Richmond, VA 23242
Credit card payments are also accepted.