Richmond Suburban Ladies Tennis League
The Richmond Suburban Ladies Tennis League is a recreational tennis league designed to foster friendly tennis competition among the member clubs.
Avalon has a thriving Suburban tennis program with teams at the B & C levels:
- Suburban B2 Captain
Betsy Siewers (Wednesday mornings) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suburban C5 Captain
Jeanne Oostdyk (Thursday mornings) – email@example.com
- Are you a female member of our club over the age of 21?
- Are you interested in playing friendly, but competitive, tennis between other Richmond area clubs?
- Did you play tennis in high school, college or just for recreation, and want to get back into it now?
- Are you just starting out in tennis, but want to be part of a team?
- Do you have free time during the working week to play tennis and socialize?
If you said YES to any of these questions, then Suburban Tennis may be just right for you
We would also be interested in starting an A level team in Fall 0f 2018, if that is your level of play!
- A-level teams play on Tuesday mornings (approximate USTA level of 4.0*)
- All levels are approximate and team assignment may be based on space on teams, availability on particular day of week, etc.
Please contact the current Avalon Suburban Club Coordinator, Dede Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in getting involved with Suburban tennis. You may join right now to be part of the remainder of the 2016-17 season, or in the Fall for the 2017-18 Season.