Richmond Suburban Ladies Tennis League
Avalon has a thriving Suburban tennis program with teams at the B & C levels:
- Suburban B3 Captain
Betsy Siewers (Wednesday mornings) – email@example.com
- Suburban C4 Captain
Spencer Blanton (Thursday mornings) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suburban C5 Captain
Sarah Treharne (Thursday mornings) – email@example.com
- Are you a female member of our club over the age of 21?
- Are you interested in playing friendly, but competitive, tennis between other Richmond area clubs?
- Did you play tennis in high school, college or just for recreation, and want to get back into it now?
- Are you just starting out in tennis, but want to be part of a team?
- Do you have free time during the working week to play tennis and socialize?
If you said YES to any of these questions, then Suburban Tennis may be just right for you
We would also be interested in starting an A level team, if that is your level of play!
- A-level teams play on Tuesday mornings (approximate USTA level of 4.0*)
- All levels are approximate and team assignment may be based on space on teams, availability on particular day of week, etc.
Please contact the current Avalon Suburban Club Coordinator, Dede Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in getting involved with Suburban tennis.